Thursday, July 28, 2011

Flesh Tearers Captain ~ Games Day 2008 Space Marine with thunder hammer





Hello again!


This is another piece I finished for the Flesh Tearers commission I have taken. The model is the Games Day 2008 Space Marine with thunder hammer although it features a head swap in request of the client. (although I'm not really sure where the head is from, I guess its from the Fantasy range)




The model is really nice, I didn't try anything fancy here in paint scheme, just the standard Flesh Tearers scheme. I also tried some NMM and some glowing effect on the thunder hammer.


I would really like to hear your comments and see your votes on CoolMiniOrNot :)

This week my inspiration comes from summer stoner groove tunes

4 comments :

  1. Lots of commissioned flesh tearers happening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but that was the last one. More Imperial fists coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will need a lot of effort to tear the flesh from an opponent with a hammer, he would do it better with a thunder sickle or a thunder knife, maybe he actually tears apart his opponents completely (and so their flesh with them).

    Nice Job mike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Panos! Its true that there will be no flesh left to tear after the thunder hammer hits the target ;)

    ReplyDelete