Monday, May 31, 2010

Blood Angels Librarian with jump pack





Hi there! I have been busy with my commission stuff lately and updates were quite low... but this is about to change. I have finished a Librarian, a really sweet conversion from a friend of mine that I painted for his army. More BA stuff to come so keep your eyes peeled
It would be quite nice of you if you could leave me a vote on CoolMiniOrNot





I have also been working on my Imperial Fists army, mainly on Land Raiders (yes thats a plural there ... XD) so again wait for updates! It has been a Space Marine feast the last couple of months

So I would like to hear your comments on this one, more to come!

1 comment :

  1. been trying to do one of these myself in virtually the exact same way, how did you do the psychic hood?

    ReplyDelete